210 MaxForce®-FRAC Shaped Charge
With the introduction of the MaxForce®-FRAC family of perforating charges, Jet Research Center maintains its role as "Pioneer of the Shaped Charge".
The new 21 gram 210 MaxForce®-FRAC charge employs innovative design techniques to precisely control jet formation during detonation. By controlling the jet characteristics, the 210 MaxForce®-FRAC provides improved hole size consistency, regardless of well deviation. Until now, operators have struggled with frac placement and breakdown pressures in unconventional reservoirs; particularly in horizontal wellbores where perforation entry holes tend to be smaller on the high side of casing. The 210 MaxForce®-FRAC solves this problem by providing consistent hole sizes around the entire circumference of the wellbore, regardless of gun centralization.
Benefits of MaxForce®-FRAC :
- Provides hole size consistency without centralization
- Ensures even distribution of fracture pumping pressure
- Reduces treating pressures
- Improves injection rates
- Highly suitable for ball seal applications
- Compatible with industry-standard perforating guns